Travel Kit – I might be an expert
Today I asked myself the question, what am I really good at – and I found out that traveling light 2-3nights is something Im really exspirienced in.
1) Laptop - well obvious – if you are a Gmail user install OfflineSync and always have a couple of your favorite TV shows ready.
2) iPhone/iPod and Sync/Charging cable - most hotels have a way to play iPod – but often no power
3) Business cards – well good when you sit next to someone interesting in the plane or …
4) Charger for the Laptop (and US adapter IMPORTANT)
5) Highres pocket Video Camera – perfect for documentation – and with 23Video.com – its amasingly easy to share ideas/exspiriences…
6) Purse – well – u kind of need it :) – for specially if you have a creditcard
7) Sunglasses (against head ache) – make’s you like cold and wannabe cool – but well sometimes you need it
8) Crosscountry sports shoes (Running/Tennis/Basket…) – you never know what oppertunities you get…
9) Bose noise canceling headset (twin jack to share shound and plane jack to use for movies on the plane.
10) A good book – just in case the flight is delayed and you have no more power on ur laptop – or the unthinkable – you have answered all ur mails
11) Running tights (can be used for swimming) + shirts – unless u r a true nudist
12) Something to controle your hair – if you are like me and have so much rage against the fact that you werent young in the 1970′ies – hippie times – and let your hair grow.
13) Key to your home – so that you can get in when you get home unexpectedly – and you don’t want to wake up everyone
14) Passport – since you need indentification in most places
(missing is toothbrush and maybe a deo)